Facials, Microdermabrasion, Dermaplaning, & Medical Chemical Peels
Chemical peels can improve the skin’s appearance. Following your FREE consultation a peel to best suit your skin will be chosen. In this treatment a chemical solution is applied to the skin. This solution removes the outermost layer of skin by causing it to peel off. The new skin is smoother and less wrinkled than the old skin. Chemical peels can be done on the face, neck, or hands. They can be used to reduce fine lines under the eyes and around the mouth, treat wrinkles caused by sun damage and aging, Improve the appearance of mild scars, treat certain types of acne, reduce age spots, freckles, and dark patches (melasma) due to pregnancy, and improve the look and feel of skin. Results are apparent in as little as once treatment.
- Normal Facials: These facials are a simple cleanse, steam, and massage affair. These are the best option for normal skin which is not prone to acne.
- Special Facials: Specially formulated hypoallergenic creams are used to moisturize the skin. These are recommended for people with sensitive skin.
- Acne Facials: A treatment for Teens and Adults who suffer from problem skin. After cleansing the treatment begins with enzyme or glycolic acid exfoliation with a warm vapor mist. This is followed by manual deep pore extraction. This treatment should be repeated in two week intervals until the problem areas are clear.
- Collagen Facials: This type of facial consists of a multi phase treatment including: warm vapor, deep pore extraction, exfoliation, and massage. This is recommended for all skin types and helps prevent and treat dark circles and fine lines.
Microdermabrasion: a vacuum based cosmetic treatment in which the face is sprayed with exfoliant crystals to remove dead epidermal cells.
- Decrease wrinkles
- Tighten sagging skin
- Reduce fine lines
Dermaplaning: is a simple and safe procedure that has been around for nearly 35 years. It is performed in order to exfoliate the epidermis (top dead layer of skin). In simple terms, dermaplaning is a simple shaving of the epidermis.
- Removes dead skin
- Diminishes facial hair
- Reduces appearance of fine lines